There’s no denying that technology plays an essential role in business operations.
When you need to hire specialized IT professionals, Dimensional Thinking delivers.
We use our deep understanding of the technology domain to guarantee a candidate is the right match for your business.
IT Staffing Specialties:
- Application Development – Front-End Developers, .NET, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby, you name it, we can find it
- Enterprise Data Management – Big Data & NoSQL (Hadoop, Casandra, Mongo et al.), Transactional (Oracle, SQL Server), Open Source (MySQL, etc.)
- Data Science & Machine Learning – Predictive Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, databases, Data Virtualization, Data Modeling, Data Manipulation, Regression Analysis, Python edX, Scala/Spark, R programming for Data Science
- Infrastructure – Networking, Security, Email, Desktop, Server, Wintel, Linux, Unix et al.
- Project Management and Business Analysis– PMI, PMP, PMBOK, BRD, SRD, FRD, UML
- UX/UI – Front-End Design, Product Development, Screen Flow
The stability and success of your business largely depend on your financial operations. The management of those functions requires a unique skill set. Your financial tasks need to be managed by highly qualified professionals, and we can connect you with the very best finance and accounting professionals in the industry.
Financial Staffing Specialties:
- Controllers and Directors of Finance
- Accountants and Auditors
- Financial Analysts
- Project and Operations Managers
- VP of Finance
- Data Entry
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Bill Analysts
- Budget Analysts
- Financial Reporting Specialists
Your company growth directly depends on your sales and marketing team.
When you need to add results-driven sales and marketing professionals to continue building your organization, rely on Dimensional Thinking.
Our staffing specialists can deliver the motivated talent you need to build your business.
Sales & Marketing Staffing Specialties:
- Account Management
- Corporate/Brand Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- VP of Sales or Business Development
- Sales Management
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Specialists